- 10-Feb-2017 to 11-Apr-2017 (MST)
- Optics Research
- Orem, UT, USA
- $23.00 to $30.00 Per Hour, Depending on Qualifications and Experience
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Matching 401(k), Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Profit Sharing, etc.
The Process Development Engineering Technician is responsible for assisting with the research, design, and implementation of new processes, products and technologies to support the Moxtek Optics product line. This Technician will work directly with Development Engineers to track progress and perform experiments on development project materials. The Technician may also be asked to generate reports and assist with deliverables for releasing new products.
1. Assist with Process Development projects from the initial technical phase, including demonstration of technology capability, and assist with transitioning new processes into manufacturing.
2. Process Development project lots through all operations
3. Experimental testing with engineer's instructions.
4. Troubleshoot processing issues. Solve problems quickly and correctly
5. Help with procedure definition and clarity. Write procedures
6. Ensure proper process development and characterization techniques, including product manufacturability, quality, and reliability, prior to implementing processes and products into production.
7. Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
1. A.S or B.S. Degree in science or engineering discipline preferred or equivalent work experience
2. Internal applicants must have 1 year Optics Fab experience
3. External applicants must have 2 years of fab experience or school related training.
4. Proven experience evaluating and installing new processing tools
5. Statistical process control experience.
6. Design of Experiments & Advanced Problem solving experience.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
1. Working knowledge of semiconductor processing methods, systems and equipment
2. Be a self-starter, identifying problems, innovating and implementing solutions
3. Proven ability to work w/ people
4. Good communication and reporting skills
5. Must be able to communicate both verbally and in written form in English