- 03-Mar-2017 to 30-Apr-2017 (MST)
- Detectors Production
- Orem, UT, USA
- $13.00 to $16.00 DOE & Qualifications
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Matching 401(k), Paid Vacation, Paid Holiday, Profit Sharing, Etc.
Job Summary: Manufactures or processes parts at floor stations. May work at different workstations as production needs require. Responsible for basic processes of manufacturing, testing, inspection, and / or ship prep.
1. Assembles or processes parts at floor stations.
2. Responsible for basic processes of manufacturing. Depending on department this includes – working under a microscope, manipulating small parts, loading/unloading equipment, collecting/ evaluating/recording test data, working with various chemicals, visual inspection, etc.
3. May work at different workstations as production needs require.
4. Participate in identifying and implementing process improvements.
5. Ability to work safely around production processes/equipment and with various chemicals (Methanol, Acetone, HF, Nano, KOH, BOE).
6. May be required to work night or weekend shifts.
7. Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
1. High School Diploma or its equivalent. Technical certificate preferred (Electronics, engineering, etc.)
2. Experience with soldering is a plus, depending on department.
3. 0-2 years of related experience.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
1. Strong manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
2. Detail oriented with proven ability to work with small parts under microscopes.
3. High level of focus and urgency.
4. Must be able to communicate both verbally and in written form in English.
5. Ability to work in cleanroom environment up to and including bunny suit.