- 31-Mar-2017 to 30-May-2017 (MST)
- Optics Process Engineering
- Orem, UT, USA
- DOE & Qualifications
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Matching 401(k), Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Profit Sharing, Etc.
This Technician will be required to work directly with Process Engineers to sustain process operations in both optics fabs. The Technician will work directly with Development Engineers to track progress and perform experiments on development project materials.
1. Sustain process operation in Optics Fabs.
2. Track critical Development project lots through all operations.
3. Respond to Operator calls promptly.
4. Troubleshoot processing issues. Solve problems quickly and correctly.
5. Help with procedure definition and clarity. Write procedures.
6. Operator training of new process procedures.
7. Experimental testing with engineer's instructions.
8. Write clear and informative project status passdowns.
9. Help with implementation and maintenance of Statistical Process Control (SPC).
10. Maintain process monitor and calibration systems.
11. Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
1. High school diploma required. AS or BS degree in science related field preferred.
2. Internal applicants must have 1 year Optics Fab experience.
3. External applicants are required to have 2 years of fab experience or school related training.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
1. General mathematics skills including working knowledge of Algebra and Statistics.
2. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
3. Good communication and reporting skills.
4. Self-motivated and quick learner