- 12-Apr-2017 to 11-Jun-2017 (MST)
- Orem, UT, USA
- Depending on Education and Experience
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disablity, Matching 401(k), Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Profit Sharing, Etc.
Supporting Equipment Maintenance throughout the company, by performing basic Preventative Maintenance. This also includes assisting in the repair, fabrication, assembly, and installation of all current and new equipment. Assist with parts ordering and repairs. Maintain assigned spare parts in an organized manner. Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Basic preventative maintenance, repair, and assembly of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and high vacuum equipment for both virtual companies.
- Maintain required stock levels of spare parts, modules, and supplies. Assist with parts ordering and shipping for repairs.
- Read and follow both written and oral instruction. Including drawings, schematics, etc.
- Document work performed for projects, including drawings, schematics and parts lists.
- Work with hazardous chemicals and compressed gases.
- Works safely and maintains a safe working environment.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Two Year technical degree in Mechatronics, Electronics, Electrical Automation, or Robotics required.
- Work experience of one to three years in manufacturing industry preferred, including electronic/ electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, automation/controls, computer, motion, etc. Semiconductor manufacturing experience desired, but not required, such as high vacuum, sputter, plasma etch, photolithography, metrology, high purity gas delivery, etc.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to read/write/speak English fluently.
- Good computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Good organizational skills
- Experience with basic shop tools.
- Must be able to stand and walk for up to 12 hour shift; required demonstrated ability to occasionally lift 35-50 lbs.
- Strong hand-eye coordination and good mechanical skills.