- 17-Aug-2016 to 30-Apr-2017 (MST)
- Optics Production
- Orem, UT, USA
- $13.00 to $16.00 Per Hour
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, Matching 401(k), Paid Time Off, Paid Holiday, etc.
Job Summary: Manufactures or processes parts at floor stations. May work at different workstations as production needs require. Responsible for basic processes of manufacturing, testing, inspection, and/or ship prep.
1. Processes parts at floor stations.
2. Responsible for basic processes of manufacturing. Depending on stations this includes – aluminizing, developing, patterning, etching, cleaning, loading/unloading equipment, collecting/ evaluating/recording test data, working with various chemicals, visual inspection, etc.
3. May work at different workstations as production needs require.
4. Participate in identifying and implementing process improvements.
5. Need to be available to work Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and every other Sundays from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM Each Day
6. Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
1. High School Diploma or its equivalent.
2. Technical certificate preferred (Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Engineering, etc.)
3. 0-2 years of related experience. Experience in Semiconductor manufacturing is a plus.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
1. Strong manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
2. Detail oriented with proven ability to multitask.
3. High level of focus and urgency.
4. Ability to work safely around production processes/equipment and with various chemicals (Methanol, Acetone, KOH, etc...).
5. Must be able to communicate both verbally and in written form in English.
6. Ability to work in cleanroom environment up to and including bunny suit.