- 31-Jan-2017 to 01-Apr-2017 (MST)
- Orem, UT, USA
- Depending on Experience
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance, Matching 401(k), Semi-Annual Bonus as Earned, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Etc.
Support both Manufacturing and Engineering throughout the company by maintaining, repairing, designing, fabricating, assembling, installing, and cleaning all current and new equipment. Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision.
1. Maintain, repair, design, and fabricate electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and high vacuum equipment used for both virtual companies.
2. Document work performed.
3. Maintain required stock levels of spare modules, supplies and parts.
4. Schedule and coordinate scheduled and unscheduled maintenance with departments.
5. Participate in equipment selection and installation.
6. Design and install upgrades and modifications for new and existing equipment.
7. Develop documentation for projects, including drawings, schematics and parts lists.
8. Trouble shooting of: Programmable Logic Controller, (PLC), Human Machine Interface, (HMI) and machine control software (Automation).
9. Write procedures for scheduled and unscheduled equipment maintenance.
10. Maintain a safe working environment. Emergency Response Team member and off-shift safety contact.
Education and Experience:
1. Minimum two year technical degree in Electronics, Electrical Automation or equivalent. (Preferred)
2. At least five years work experience in manufacturing industry, including electronic/ electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, automation/controls, computer, motion, etc. Semiconductor manufacturing experience desired., including high vacuum, sputter, plasma etch, photolithography, metrology, high purity gas delivery, etc.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
1. Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
2. Good mechanical aptitude.
3. Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to read/write/speak English.
4. Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office, preferably automation software (PLC ladder logic, Visual Basic, Opto22 Pac, etc).
5. Experience with basic shop tools.