- 12-Apr-2017 to 11-Jun-2017 (MST)
- Orem, UT, USA
- Depending on Education and Experience
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Matching 401(k), Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Profit Sharing, Etc.
Performs the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions; receives and reviews invoices from vendors, matches invoices with purchase orders and receiving documents; ensures proper approval of invoices; enters invoices, employee reimbursements and recurring payables into accounting system, and processes checks and other payments to send to vendors. May perform other basic clerical duties associated with accounts payable. May handle incoming calls from vendors regarding payments. Maintain accounting and other records. Perform other duties as needed.
- Receive and review vendor invoices.
- Match invoices to receiving documents.
- Get proper approval for invoices and employee reimbursements.
- Correctly code and enter invoices into accounting system.
- Reconcile company credit card statements.
- Filing and storing of accounting records.
- Take calls from vendors regarding payments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required, two year degree preferred.
- College accounting classes or equivalent education and experience.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Working knowledge of accounting.
- PC proficiency.
- General math skills.
- Data entry skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to details.